Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

Hey there everyone!
Soo, as you know (duh), it's the end of 2011, and this has been a special year for me, because I started this blog and I joined the wonderous world of books and fiction and writing and reading and it's been, let's face it, awesome.
There is a reason why I haven't blogged in a while, and I won't a bit more now, and I'll explain it all to you once I'm back in full force.
Anyway, let's all raise our glasses to the year of 2011 and all its wonderful books and let's welcome the year of 2012 and all its upcoming books, whether they are standalones, first in a series, second in a series or the last one (I will read you all - muahaha) :D

I wish you all lots of love, happiness, luck and fun!!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a comment! *sends sparkles*