Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (3)

Today's TT is dedicated to a book that I received today.

Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout.

I cannot express how good this book is so far. My review will be up in September (I know, I know), but for now here's a little teaser ;)


"“What?” Seth and I both shouted. 
That was some serious stuff right there."


Hm, okay, here's another one, just for you *points*

Seth turned and gave me a long look. “Could be worse, I suppose.”

There ya go. Hope they make you eager to read this, because you really should. Until Oct.18, when the book releases, read its prequel, Daimon, here -- http://www.site.spencerhillpress.com/Daimon.php

Still here? Go read it! Go!

Read on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a comment! *sends sparkles*