Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hello and a short introduction

Hello!
As you've might concluded, I'm Tamara. This is my first blog(don't go rough on me)and I've decided it to be about books. I will review the books I've read, no matter how good or bad they were, and I'll try to get some author intwerviews.
I solemly swear that I'll do my best in frequently updating the blog with new posts and to notify you when I'll be away. Now, as far as giveaways go, I'm not able to do them (not yet, at least) and I'm really sorry about that. I know how badly I want new books and swag, so I understand.
Anyway, I hope I won't bore you and I hope you'll like it :)
Enjoy!
                                              xx, Tamara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi there! Thank you for leaving a comment! *sends sparkles*